An accessible, confidence-boosting, step-by-step approach that will help authors get their books into people's hands, and their ideas into reader's minds.
- Scott Detrow, weekend host of "All Things Considered" and co-host of the Consider This podcast on NPR
Writing a compelling book is only part of the journey, reaching the right audience is equally crucial. Melanie Herschorn brilliantly unveils thesecrets to long-term success in her debut book. Her wisdom on author marketing strategies is a much needed life-line for writers illuminating the path to literary triumph and leaving an unforgettable mark on the world of storytelling.
- Ann Gurrola, President/Owner Elevate Publicity & Marketing, Los Angeles
Melanie Herschorn shares invaluable insights in her book, offering writers a roadmap to navigate the complex world of promotion. With her guidance, writers can embark on a path to enduring success, where her stories will resonate with readers for years to come.
- Marleah Leslie, President/Owner, Marleah Leslie & Associates - Publicity and Marketing Company
My first book was the catalyst for the thriving community and business I have today, so I know firsthand how vital the marketing component of a book launch is! Melanie Herschorn’s new book “Make a Big Impact with Your Book” is exactly what new authors need to ensure that their books have longevity and make a real difference.
- Lindsey Schwartz, Founder, Powerhouse Women
Melanie Herschorn guides readers through the daunting task of book marketing with the wit and easygoing nature of a best friend. This is not only a wonderful resource, but it's a breeze to read and a terrific inspiration. Time for me to write a book, just so I can put these lessons into action!
- Ben Mandelker, co-host of the Watch What Crappens podcast which earns over 3 million listens a month and has been a fixture in iTunes' Top 10 for TV & Film podcasts